Whether it’s the middle of winter or summer, dry skin is a common problem for women on the go.
We all have very different skin types and needs when it comes to our skin care. I use Vaseline products for my family and was delighted to be asked for a product review.
Vaseline® Total Moisture® lotion is non-greasy, fast absorbing and offers Stratys-3 TM multi-layer moisture complex, infusing moisture at the top, core, and deep down layers of skin2.
I was lucky enough to review all 3 NEW Vaseline® Total Moisture® lotions. Each one meets a variety of skincare needs:
- Vaseline® Total Moisture® – Clean feeling lotion for healthy soft skin
- Vaseline® Total Moisture® Aloe Fresh – Light feeling lotion for healthy fresh skin
- Vaseline® Total Moisture® Cocoa Radiant™ – Rich feeling lotion for healthy glowing skin
I loved that I was able to try all three because I had different needs when I used them. Total Moisture (the yellow bottle) gives a very fresh feeling right after a shower, keeping my skin soft.
The Aloe Fresh (green bottle) was perfect after spending the day in the sun with the kiddos. It helped sooth my sun kissed skin.
The Cocoa Radiant (brown bottle) has a touch of cocoa scent which made me feel like I was on vacation with an extra touch of moisture.
And the good people at Vaseline provided some excellent skin tips, especially for moms on the go!
Oh and don’t forget they offer purse size bottles so we don’t have to lug around extra stuff on top of baby gear.
Top Moisturization Tips for Radiant Skin from Vaseline®
Exfoliating is a good way to prepare skin for moisturization – it helps to remove dead skin cells from the outer most layer of your skin.
Moisturize after your shower or bath to seal in hydration and help prevent dry skin.
Moisturize every day. Daily moisturization helps to create and maintain healthy- looking, radiant skin – just make sure to choose the right lotion for your skin type and the season. There are three variants of Vaseline® Total Moisture® to choose from:
- Vaseline® Total Moisture® – Clean feeling lotion for healthy soft skin.
- Vaseline® Aloe Fresh – Light feeling lotion for healthy fresh skin.
- Vaseline® Cocoa Radiant™ – Rich feeling lotion for healthy glowing skin.
Look for unique ingredients, which are known for their skin benefits, in your lotion. Vaseline® Total Moisture® has pure oat extract, Aloe Fresh has pure aloe, and Cocoa Radiant™ has pure cocoa butter – each of these natural ingredients has been used extensively in skin care products due to their soothing and moisturizing benefits.
- Oat is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties. It is an effective moisturizer, which can soothe dry skin.
- Aloe is a known effective skin conditioning agent, which is also known for its soothing properties. It can help hydrate skin, leaving it feeling refreshed.
- Cocoa butter is a known effective emollient. It helps hydrate the skin and lock in that moisture to keep skin soft, smooth and glowing.
And don’t forget the recommended shelf life of your products, which for most lotions is two years after they are purchased.
Visit the Vaseline Facebook page for more info.
Enjoy the rest of your summer… stay cool, hydrate often and keep moisturized!
I was provided with Vaseline® Total Moisture® lotions and information about the products by RocketXL. All opinions are 100% my own. No compensation was exchanged for this review.